I love to blog. I don't have the best blog. I am not the most eloquent writer. In the eyes of others my life is probably pretty bland. But I don't really mind. I hesitated to add that map thing and the counter (which has mysteriously been eaten by monsters...) because, well, there aren't that many who visit. ~or are there?
There are a few dots on that map thing that are nagging at my curiosity. You see, I love to read other people's blogs. I used to never comment, but recently I have been drawn to some blogs where I cannot help but to comment.
...I digress...(that will be another post)
Anyway, I would love to know the people behind those dots. I would love for any 'mystery' readers, or anyone who 'comes by' to drop me a line, either e-mail (adamandkristen86@yahoo.com) or a comment on this post.
So if you would...I would really appreciate it. Thanks. :)
3 comments:
Hello there! I'm still reading, and wishing I had some time to get together again. I'm wondering if you stuck with the crocheting? I just bought a 50lb bag of flax seed today because I am going to make neck warmers soon (a lot of people use rice, but I read that flax has less of a tendency to smell with repeated microwave heating). Seems like all is well there. I, too, would be very curious about those dots in California and other random spots!! :) I'll try and keep in touch better and we'll dream up a project for next time I can stop by.
I know what you mean about comments! I came over from Patrice's blog...nice to visit!
You know I read your blog! :) But I did get a little behind and am just now getting caught up.
Post a Comment