Thursday, April 3, 2008

My Darling

I am blessed! After the heartbreak of a miscarriage God blessed my husband and myself with an amazing little girl. It's hard to believe that she is already a year old and in a few more months will be a big sister. Her eyes are captivating and her smile contagious. We have lost the ability to run in and out of a store without getting comments on her from numerous strangers. She loves it! As soon as she realizes she is getting attention she hams it up. And I can't really say that I mind it either. Because every time I look at her I am reminded of how great our God is and that even after heartbreak He shows us His love. And every day His love looks back up at me with a four teeth grin. I've wanted to be a mommy since I was three (slightly young to actually be a mom, but planty of time to grow a dream) and now I am!

No comments: