Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Considerations...

I have tossed the idea around for a while...

Just recently, a friend did it, and brought it back to my thoughts...

I am not completely settled on a decision, but may...

Go private with the blog.

Yeah, nothing big. But like my friend, but for a few different reasons, it might be easier to write if I really knew my audience. I'd feel a little better about writing about the kids...

So, if I do this, and you'd still like to read my ramblings, leave me a comment.

thankssomuch

5 comments:

Ellis Family said...

Me, of course! Considering going private myself.

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Me, me! :) I'd love to keep up with you, though I don't find much time for the computer anymore :) Hope you're doing well!

Davene Grace said...

I want to keep reading! :)

Elizabeth said...

Yes! Count me in! I love keeping up with you guys!

aMaZiNg GrAcE iS all ArOuNd said...

ME ME ME!!!!!!