Quickly, before Logan wants to eat again :) I have to say how much I love having two kids. There are, of course, some challenges. Getting ready in the morning (especially when Adam is working) can be harder, but overall Logan has just sailed into the family. His big sister is still adjusting, learning to be gentle (a hard concept for a 19 month old). She really hasn't shown jealousy though, which I am very thankful for.
We have enjoyed, even in this short amount of time, watching Logan's personality start to show through. We have such different kids. I am eager to watch the progression. Eager to see what God has in store for our family.
1 comment:
I'm so glad the adjustment from one to two went so well! Don't you just love having more than one!! :)
... I see the midwives at shen. women's health. love them!!!
Post a Comment